Real Educational Services, Inc. provides the highest quality technical training to the industry with two primary intentions:
- To enhance knowledge and skills of students in an effort to further application of quality practices throughout the industry.
- To assist our students in their efforts to achieve their highest attainable goals.
Real Educational Services, Inc. places emphasis on the use of practical hands-on experiences and utilizes comprehensive measurement devices in each training program offered in the areas of quality and welding inspection. All training programs are available at any of the Real Educational Services, Inc. facilities as well as at customer locations.
Real Educational Services, Inc. has the following objectives:
- Provide “real” training experiences that lead to “real” job knowledge and skills.
- Provide technical training that is informative and interesting, employing maximum use of “real” hands-on training experiences.
- Ensure our performance and delivery remains our best source of future growth by warranting word of mouth recommendations from our students.
- Ensure our competency based certificates are recognized with respect and value in the industry.
Design of our Courses
Real Educational Services, Inc. provides the highest quality training to each student by creating innovative, interesting and technically sound courses. Each course is designed using multiple sets of training aids realizing that hands-on training is the most important aspect of learning. Students participate in practical exercises, which duplicate the real work situations that could be encountered by the welding inspector. Experiences in the classroom and shop environment are progressively more challenging as the student continues through the curriculum. New to our offerings in 2015 will be a growing list of online courses. Our online training offers the convenience of completing lessons at your own pace, flexibility of working around your schedule and the financial benefits of not
traveling to a training location while providing the student a direct line of communication to the instructor via email. Please check our website occasionally to find out what has just been released! We are also investing in our students to improve their test taking skills. Purchase of new testing equipment and forms now allows our students to take
practice examinations in class and receive immediate feedback of their results.
- 10 Day Certified Welding Inspector/Educator (CWI/CWE) Preparatory
- Certified Welding Supervisor (CWS) Preparatory*
- Radiographic Film Interpretation Level II*
- Fundamentals of Welding Inspection
- Advanced Visual Welding Inspection*
- Welding Procedure Fundamentals*
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT) Digital Thickness*
- Liquid Penetrant / Magnetic Particle (PT/MT) Inspection Level I and II*
*CWIs – Suggested Courses For Continuing Education and Renewal Hours
- Certified Welding Inspector/Educator (CWI/CWE) Preparatory
- Welding Fundamentals Preparatory
- CWI Part B Examination Preparatory
- AWS D1.1 - Structural Steel Code*
- AWS D1.5 – Bridge Code*
- AWS D15.1 – Railroad Code*
- API 1104 Standard – Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities*
- ASME Section IX, B31.1 and B31.3 Code*
- Senior Certified Welding Inspector (SCWI) Preparatory*